We have young professionals and lawyers with more than 20 years of professional experience, always at your disposal to obtain the best possible solution to your case, mixing “freshness” with “veteran”.
Specialists in Civil Law in
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts
- Claims in contractual matters
- Claims for amount due to non-payment
- Purchase and sale of real estate
Commercial and Bankruptcy Law
- Company creditors and Second Chance Act
- Advice in current and imminent insolvency situations.
- Preparation of feasibility plans.
- Refinancing agreements.
- Cost reduction.
- Working Capital Management and the Treasury.
- Liquidation processes, closings and divisions of companies.
- Advice in pre-bankruptcy phase.
- Comprehensive advice on insolvency matters.
- Commercial contracts:
- Acquisition of societies and companies, Due Diligence.
- Partner agreements.
- Corporate operations in general (capital increase and decrease, statutory amendments).
- Advice to Board of Directors, maintenance of Council Secretariats.
- Preparation of General Shareholders’ Meetings.
- Labor Litigation, defense of workers and companies.
- Defense against labor inspections.
- Negotiations of Collective Agreements.
We carry out claims against financial institutions, such as:
- Fraudulent variable mortgage interest limit above the Euribor “Clausula Suelo”.
- Mortgage creation expenses, interest on loan delays and commissions for debit positions.
- Complex mortgages such as multi-currency mortgages and use of other reference indices such as Mibor, Libor or IRPH.
- Toxic financial products.