On May 2 and until June 29, the Income Tax Statement Campaign in Bizkaia begins.
On Law Working Group, as specialist in the tax field in Bilbao, we will proceed to explain you what the Income Tax Statement consist and who is required to present the return to provide to all of our clients and other taxpayers the basic information about it.
Who should not present the 2017 Income Tax Statement in Bizkaia?
Based on article 102 of Provincial Law (Norma Foral, N.F. 13/2013 of IRPF), on the Income Tax (I.R.P.F.), it establishes that they will not have the obligation to present the declaration when:
- Those who do not exceed €12,000 per year of work income.
- Those who have earned Work income (Wages and salaries, pensions, etc.) of less than €20,000
- Thoes who percived income from movable assets (Dividends of shares, interest for term deposits…) Real estate capital income (Like, rent income) and Capital gains (Such as prizes, reimbursement of invest funds…) as long no exceed, in total, the limit of €1,600 includig exempt.
- In the case of the joint declaration, there is no obligation to declare, if each, individually, respects the limits
Who must present the 2017 income tax statement in Bizkaia?
The income Tax statement must be made by thoes who have recived Income from Work between €12,000 and €20,000 when:
- They collect more tan one payer (2 or more salaries from different companies)
- They signed more tan one contract or employment relationship, administrative or otherwise, or extended them.
- They continued to provide their services to the same employer or did it again at the end of the period provided in their contract or relationship
- They received from their legally constituted spouse or life partner compensatory pensions or annuities for food, different from the annuities for food received from the parents by judicial decision.
- They received retributions for wages.
- They worked on fishing boats, being paid totally or partially with a share in catches.
- They received variable salary base on results or other analogous parameters, as long they exceed thoes taken into account to the calculate of the withholding or deposito n account percentage.
- The inheritances pending the excercise of a testatory power, adaptation of Basque Civil Law.
Who can make the abbreviated Statement?
Those who obtain work income between €12,000 and €20,000, provided that the circumstances set out below are given, and have the obligation to present a declaration only for obtaining work income.
Consequently, they will not be able to present the abbreviated statement when:
- The work yields exceed €20,000.
- The gross positive returns of capital and capitals gains, including exempt ones, whose amount is grater tan €1,600
- They have income from economic activities.
- Are registered in IAE (Business activity tax), with or without activity.
- Have bases imputed in tax transparency.
- Have losses of community policy.
- Obtain compensations for capital losses, negative tax bases, from previous years.
- Obtain exempt property gains from reinvestment in the cases of transfer of habitual residence.
- Choose joint taxation.
- They fail to comply with any of the conditions, terms or circumstances established for the right to enjoy any exemption, bonus, reduction or any tax Benefit that entails or implies the need to notify the Tax Administration of said circumstance, or to carry out any regularization or income (increase per los of benefits).
- Obtain equity gains that come from the transfer of investment funds in wich the withholding base was previously facilitated by the management entity and is now done through a marketing company (global accounts or ómnibus). (They appear in the fiscal data with the key “O”)
For any questions or enqueries, do not hesitate to contact us through the following means avaiable dispose by Law Working Group -Legal Services-:
- Face to face (by previous appointment) in C/Diputación, 8, 2º Departments 3 & 4 (48008) Bilbao, Bizkaia.
- By phone at +34.946.07.25.69
- By email: email@example.com
- Through our contact form.
We prepare both simple and complex income statement, request your Budget without obligation.